A couple weeks ago Dell put on a half-day Cloud summit on BrightTALK. The event, led out of our services group, was made up of six hour-long presentations that ranged from Cloud security to compliance to HPC.
John Willis, who recently joined Dell via the Enstratius acquisition, and I presented the deck below. We began with the rise of the developer and their key role in cloud. From there we talk about how IT can best work with developers to drive innovation, while at the same time maintaining stability (spoiler alert: the answer is DevOps).
If you want to listen to recordings of any of the six presentations that made up the cloud summit, check out the links below:
- Is Cloud Meeting Your Expectations? Today’s Results….Tomorrow’s Promises
- How IT and Developers Can Join Forces to Innovate in the Cloud
- Experience Collaboration and Sharing With Dell Cloud Service for SharePoint
- Compliance Exclusive: What Healthcare Can Teach Business about the Cloud
- On-Demand High Performance Computing
- Cloud Security: Don’t Throw Caution to the Wind
- The New Kingmakers – How developers conquered the world - Stephen O’Grady
- The Rise of the New Cloud Admin – Forrester
- How Customers Purchase Cloud IaaS, 2012 – Gartner
- The Convergence of DevOps – John Willis
- What Is This Devops Thing, Anyway? - Patrick Debois
- What is DevOps? – O’Reilly Radar
Pau for now…