Today’s interview from DevOps Days Austin features Sumo Logic’s co-founder and CTO, Christian Beedgen. If you’re not familiar with Sumo Logic it’s a log management and analytics service. I caught up with Christian right after he got off stage on day one.
Some of the ground Christian covers:
- What does Sumo Logic do?
- How is it different from Splunk and Loggly?
- What partners and technology make up the Sumo Logic ecosystem?
- What areas will Sumo Logic focus on in the coming year?
Still to come from DevOps Days Austin: Rackspace, Dell Cloud Manager, Cote’s Keynote
- Sumo Logic Expands Enterprise Security Analytics Capabilities With New Application for PCI Compliance - Press Release
- PagerDuty and incident management — DevOps Days Austin
- New Relic – DevOps Days Austin
- Talkin’ APM and AppDynamics – DevOps Days Austin
- CFEngine, where its been and where its going — DevOps Days Austin
- Talking about Chef and Unicorns – DevOps Days Austin
- Learning about Puppet Enterprise – DevOps Days Austin
- LittleIdea: No true DevOps (but we do have Samurai) — DevOps Days Austin
Pau for now….