January 17, 2013
Here is the second interview I did from the floor of Dell World. I talk about the following three topics:
- The Web vertical – understanding and meeting the needs of web companies
- [1:20] The 4 emerging cloud solutions we were showing at Dell world
- [2:25] How Dell is promoting innovation internally
Check it out:
Pau for now…
February 6, 2009
Yesterday I chatted with Dr. Joyce Statz who has been teaching a course at St. Edwards University in its school of management and business. Her course, “Multiple project and portfolio management” is offered as part of the Masters of Science in Project Management degree, and teaches how to manage multiple portfolios of project work in an organization.
I recently learned that Joyce introduced Lombardi Blueprint as a tool within her class and had a lot of success. I called her up to learn more.
Take a listen:
>> My talk with Joyce (6:11): Listen (mp3) Listen (ogg)
Joyce Statz in the process of teaching process.
Some of the Topics we tackle:
- Who are the students that make up her class and what are their backgrounds?
- Mixing concepts with hands-on exercises
- Replacing Visio/Word/Excel in the classroom
- How the strongest Visio advocates at the beginning of the term became the biggest Blueprint champions at the end of the course.
Blueprint Educational Program
Lombardi provides free Blueprint subscriptions for educational use. If you are teaching or taking a course where you think Blueprint would be appropriate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Pau for now…