In my last entry I talked about the wild and wacky world of GPGPUs and provided an overview of the PowerEdge C410x expansion chassis that we announced today. For those of you who want to go deeper and see how to set up and install this 3U wonder you’ll want to take a look at the three videos below.
- Card installation: How to install/replace a NVIDIA Tesla M1060 GPU card in the PowerEdge C410x taco.
- Setting up the system: How to set up the PowerEdge C410x PCIe expansion chassis in a rack, power it up and pull out cards. Also addresses port numbering.
- BMC card mapping: How to map the PCIe cards in the PowerEdge C410x via the BMC web interface. Also covered are how to monitor power usage, fans and more.
Happy viewing! (BTW, the C410x’s code name was “titanium” so when you hear Chris refer to it as that don’t be thrown)
- Blog: Say hello to my little friend — packing up to 16 GPGPUs
- Blog: PowerEdge C410x — Whiteboard topology
- Blog from our GM about today’s announcement: Paving the way for powerful thinkers
Pau for now…